If you are a community enthusiast, community or voluntary group or town or parish council looking to fund a community project in the Warminster area, then you may be eligible for a community area grant from Warminster Area Board.
The deadline for the current round is Friday 1 December. There can be no extension to this deadline as the next Area Board is early in the New Year on January 4th.
What can you apply for?
– Up to £5,000 of CAPITIAL FUNDING available (more in exceptional cases) for your community project.
– Funding linked to local priorities.
-Simple online application process.
– Up to 50% of the total cost of a project, where the total cost is more than £1000
– Support for organisations making applications.
– Signposting to other sources of funding.
Funding is available to help provide facilities, equipment and activities (capital projects ONLY) that are important to the local community. These awards can really make a big difference in helping communities get schemes and projects started.
Applications are now invited online, where you can also find full details of the scheme here.
Applications will be heard at the next Area Board meeting on January 4th, 2018 at 7pm Warminster Civic Centre. Contact Jacqui Abbott for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in January!